We are always looking for talented people to join the team! Discover our open positions or submit a spontaneous application!
Quantoom Biosciences has two facilities in Nivelles (Belgium), and Evry (France). At the headquarters in Belgium, our team is mainly focusing on the development of our RNA production platform, while our French team is focusing on the development of the end-to-end DNA production platform.
At Univercells, we are on a mission to make health equally accessible to all. Through the combination of process development and engineering expertise, we create synergies to deliver game-changing production capacities to achieve our mission: biologics for all!
At Quantoom Biosciences, Univercells’ latest affiliate, we are committed to solve some of the biggest DNA & RNA production challenges facing vaccines and therapeutics. We give our partners greater access to drug development and production autonomy through technical and business model innovation. Based in Nivelles (Belgium), you will join an interdisciplinary team of passionate scientists, engineers, clinicians and corporate profiles developing an end-to-end DNA & RNA production platform aimed at supporting (bio)pharma companies in all parts of the World with their DNA & mRNA-based pipeline from lab-scale up to mass production.
Every person will have the opportunity to contribute to our mission and be impactful. Apply and be part of this great adventure!
The Bioprocess Engineer (USP/DSP) will be located in Evry/France.
- Purification of proteins/enzymes using chromatography systems
- Establish and optimize protocols for protein purification
- Expression of proteins in bioreactor using different expression systems
- Perform stability/activity assays for enzymes
- Manage people
Skills and experience
- Relevant academic qualification (Master of Science, or appropriate equivalent) supported with relevant experience
- Experience in protein production in multiple systems (bacteria, yeast, mammalian cells, insect cells)
- Experience in fermentation in bioreactors
- Experience in protein purification (affinity, ion exchange, hydrophobic, multimodal)
- Experience using automated purification systems (Akta).
- Experience in protein biochemistry.
- Experience in TFF and UF/DF.
- Fluent in French and in English
- Experience in people management is a plus