At Univercells, we are on a mission to make health equally accessible to all. Through the combination of process development and engineering expertise, we create synergies to deliver game-changing production capacities to achieve our mission: biologics for all!
At QuantoomBiosciences, Univercells’ latest affiliate, we are on a mission to remove the barriers to making mRNA-based vaccines and therapeutics, at every stage from sequence up to mass production. We give our partners greater access to drug development and production autonomy through technical and business model innovation.
You will join an interdisciplinary team of passionate scientists, engineers, clinicians and corporate profiles committed to solving some of the biggest DNA and RNA production challenges facing vaccines and therapeutics. Quantoom Biosciences has two facilities; the headquarters are based in Nivelles (Belgium), and the France Research Center focusing on offering an end-to-end DNA production platform based in Evry (France).
Every person will have the opportunity to contribute to our mission and be impactful. Apply and be part of this great adventure!
Working with direction, supports the success of the business through applied process expertise including designing, developing, and delivering customer focused training. Provides equipment functionality and performance analysis and problem-solving services in either a field or headquarters environment.
NB: This role will involve many contacts and interactions with our prospects & clients. Frequent travel in EMEA zone requested!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Product Support & Training
- Works within a regional/global/customer environment to provide application support and training delivery for all product applications.
- Works with Innovation & Development (I&D), sales, marketing, customer support, and other departments to develop assessment and training tools to aid in new process development and commercial applications and implementation for in-house personnel, distributors, and customers throughout a territory.
- Delivers master level training for territory associates and customers required for each customer to meet anticipated product usage.
- Demonstrates a high level of technical and professional knowledge of vaccines production processes. Keeps up with current developments and trends in the industry.
- Provides excellent project management using appropriate tools for effective organization of the implementation process from the pre-sales phase to customer training and implementation to the on-going post implementation phase.
- Manages an efficient translation process for customers using manual or other processes
- Prioritizes, determines tasks and resources, schedules, leverages resources, and produces results within the scope of the position.
- Responsible for applying technical and business knowledge to analyze, recommend, and implement procedures and standards in various technology and service areas.
- Provides an assessment of technical, and operating processes in current and potential customer locations. Under commercial request, performs a needs analysis at the customer’s site to support the implementation of Quantoom products and services.
- Implements support tools for troubleshooting and optimization of products and applications
- Assists in customer evaluations including design, training of site participants, and monitoring.
- Assists customer teams in policy, procedure, and protocol development if required.
- Manage customer evaluations alongside the sales team for short (e.g., 1 month) and long (e.g., 6 months) evaluation periods if required.
- Works in concert with the sales organization and the customer to establish appropriate and on-going monitoring of customer applications of Quantoom technology within the customer’s processes to assure optimum usage of the technology to meet customer needs.
- Guides, supports, and provides expert level call support for customers, distributors, and internal sales team.
- Participates in a multidisciplinary team environment to assess needs, provide support, and resolve customer issues. Participates on cross-functional teams in the evaluation, field verification, implementation, and enhancement of products.
- Facilitates the capture and sharing of knowledge within the specific area of expertise through journal review, training opportunities, and knowledge management system.
- Provides content expertise for operator manuals and product documentation required for worldwide implementation of products.
- Performs ongoing market assessment of customers' technical needs and problems
- Transfers knowledge of implementation process to other areas of the company, i.e. sales, marketing, research and development, and others.
- Clearly conveys information and ideas through a variety of media. Effectively meets or exceeds customer needs, builds productive customer relationships, and takes responsibility for customer’s satisfaction and loyalty.
- Performs an ongoing assessment of customers’ technical needs and problems as identified through call reports and input from field activities.
- Documents and provides written solutions to recurring problems including improved communication and revision of training materials as need.
- Assists in assessing customer needs and process/operational issues in complex accounts where implementation is delayed.
- Performs ongoing market assessment of customers’ technical needs and problems.
- Champions ongoing process assessment and implementation of change when appropriate.
- Identifies and solves complex or unusual customer issues in a timely manner.
Knowledge necessary to perform at this level is generally acquired through a master’s degree, PHD or equivalent experience.
- Two to four years of relevant technical experience in Biotech production environment, vaccines production or therapeutics if possible.
- Experience in customer facing role and training of internal or external customers, sales, marketing, and customer support.
- Experienced with project management with the ability to facilitate cross-functional team interaction and conflict confrontation/resolution.
- Experience in travel to customers sites.
- In line with Quantoom’s Core competencies (Ensures Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Plans and Aligns, Instills Trust)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, possibly Spanish.
- Ability to assess customer needs, and competition within the context of product and business capabilities and the ability to translate this assessment into a workable strategy.
- Strong, demonstrated expertise in product and production processes knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to teach. Ability to interact professionally and effectively with customers and technical staff.
- Ability to diagnose, understand, solve, and present solutions to complex system issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical material in a non-technical manner.
- Demonstrated training delivery expertise.
- Frequent domestic travel of 3-4 days per week, and occasional global travel to company meetings or conferences. Up to 40%-50% on a year basis.