At Univercells, we are on a mission to make health equally accessible to all. Through the combination of process development and engineering expertise, we create synergies to deliver game-changing production capacities to achieve our mission: biologics for all!
At QuantoomBiosciences, Univercells’ latest affiliate, we are on a mission to remove the barriers to making mRNA-based vaccines and therapeutics, at every stage from sequence up to mass production. We give our partners greater access to drug development and production autonomy through technical and business model innovation.
You will join an interdisciplinary team of passionate scientists, engineers, clinicians and corporate profiles committed to solving some of the biggest DNA and RNA production challenges facing vaccines and therapeutics. Quantoom Biosciences has two facilities; the headquarters are based in Nivelles (Belgium), and the France Research Center focusing on offering an end-to-end DNA production platform based in Evry (France).
Every person will have the opportunity to contribute to our mission and be impactful. Apply and be part of this great adventure!
As Product Manager, based within Quantoom Biosciences in Nivelles, your mission will be to help translate market trends into product specifications and engineering requirements. Our Product Managers Team is focused on our innovative production platform of mRNA including DNA, RNA, Formulation mixes and Reagents.
You will work closely with the sales and marketing team and the product development team to collect and scope the value proposition of new and existing products and services.You will also be responsible for documenting key development milestones, throughout the product life-cycle and be the “go-to” person for information regarding the product(s) in question.
Moreover, you will support the creation of the first conceptual design of the new products, generate relevant marketing materials and promote our products through conferences, webinars, workshops, publications etc.
- Work closely with the BD team to identify market trends as well as current and future needs and collect VoC (Voice of Customer)
- Carryout competitive analyses to assess the technology gaps in the market and identify the “sweet spot” for our products
- Work with Marketing and Sales in order to assess different pricing strategies for new and existing products and generate marketing materials that promote our products/ services
- Carry out process economics analysis to help drive decisions in product development
- Perform bespoke cost modelling analysis to show the tangible benefits of our products for different customer-specific applications
- Organize workshops with the product development team in order to translate the VoC into product requirements
- Lead the initial scoping of the key technical features of new products to be developed and write detailed URS documents
- Ensure that our products are being developed with the correct features to meet the market needs and organize staff trainings to educate our sales and marketing team on the key features of our products and their value proposition
- Participate in customer meetings to explain the value proposition and key technical features of our products
- Scope new technologies that could be integrated into our platforms
- Participate in new business initiatives by supporting the CTO and the CCO in “high level” conceptualization of new products/ services
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Masters or PhD in Molecular Biology or biochemical engineering, chemical engineering or a relevant engineering discipline is desired
- Experience in process economics modelling applied to biotechnology would be appreciated
- Solid scientific background, together with an understanding of biopharmaceuticals, gene therapy and vaccines manufacture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to deliver key messages to internal and external audiences
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize actions and goals and to successfully progress sales along the sales pipeline
- A high level of initiative, combined with interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Fluent English, any other language considered as an asset